- ANTI-SAG GATE KIT: This gate hardware kit has a patented truss cable system that keeps your gate from sagging or dragging. Use it to fix an existing gate or build a new gate up to 96" wide
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Adjust-A-Gate building kit is installed on-site to perfectly fit your gate opening every time. Just add wood or composite to match your fence
- RUST RESISTANT: Even in wet weather from a two-stage, powder-coated steel frame
- KIT INCLUDES: Vertical frame, spreader bars, frame hinges, post hinges, 2-way gate latch kit, truss cable and screws
- Manufacturer's Part #: AG60-36
Adjust-A-Gate Assembly Instructions
Lifetime Fence Limited Warranty
Ask for the adjustable, Adjust-A-Gate™ system every time for your gate needs. This line is ideal for repairing an old gate or building a new one. Including all necessary hardware and parts, our gate is assembled onsite to get the job done right, the first time. The Adjust-A-Gate™ system comes with all the components needed to build a sturdy, reliable gate that will serve you for years to come. You simply add rails and fence boards, you will have a gate for life. Accessories include an optional drop rod (SKU UL301) for double drive applications.
About Adjust-A-Gate™: One of the biggest headaches of building a fence is getting the gate right. Adjust-A-Gate™ is your no-nonsense solution to all your gate frame woes. Stay on-time and on-budget with our reliable and versatile gate frame system. The premier gate frame kit on the market, Adjust-A-Gate™ is a straight-forward, lifelong solution, easy enough for homeowners but with superior quality that meets the demands of the professional contractor. Building your gate on-site eliminates measurement issues, so you get the right gate the first time, every time. We support wood, vinyl, and composite materials as well as ranch style fences, so you'll have an easy time finding the right design for you. Whether you are a professional contractor or do-it-yourself enthusiast, Adjust-A-Gate™ is the right solution for you.